- Hudson is weighing about 15 lbs and wearing 6-12 months clothing as he finishes out his third month
- His colic had reached a point of near insanity. So even though our Pediatrician said it was most likely not necessary I tried a total elimination diet. Didn’t make much of a difference, other than I got sick of turkey real fast.
- We did have a new friend on Instagram suggest we try the Bio Gaia Probiotic drops, as she said it worked wonders for her baby. Apparently, according to all of the amazon reviews it is a miracle worker. Which it better be for $30+! We are on our second day of giving it to Hudson. And I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or the placebo affect, but I swear there was a lot less crying tonight.
- On a crappy note: I’m afraid I may have finally caught that stupid stomach flu that’s been going around. Today has not been a fun day for me. Now it’s just a matter of Cloroxing everything in the house to keep Hud from getting it.
- Not much news in the developmental front, for Hudson. Although, somehow my mother has the magic trick to get Hudson to do his tummy time without screaming bloody murder. Not sure how she does it. But I’m grateful! Maybe he’ll learn to turn over eventually after all!