So my whole life I’ve been obsessed with my birthday to the point that I celebrated all month long, rather than just one day.
Multiple parties, dinners, celebratory events.
Now, I find myself a week out from my 26th birthday and I can’t think of a thing I really want to do or even receive as a present. Nothing really seems as entertaining as baby stuff right now.
My mom, mother in law and husband have all asked me what I want for a gift in the last 24 hours and the first thing that pops in my mind is “Oh, Babies R’ Us is having a Pack n’ Play sale!!”
(I guess this is a preview of what I have to look forward to for the next 18+ years!
Kids, kids, kids.)
1. Cute Saints gear from Victoria’s Secret
2. I’m about to be needing a refill of perfume. (This is my all time favorite.)
3. This will probably seem the most random. But I’ve been working my way through the Amazing Spiderman books. I’m about half way through the whole collection and my book shelf is already running out of space.
4.More of a “fantasy” than a legitimate request. I’ve been lusting after the purse for a long time, but it doesn’t seem fiscally responsible at the moment.
5.Minnetonka Lace Ups for fall.
6. Want one of these with two bars. Engraved with Husband and Baby’s names.
7.I know people make fun of these phones for being so huge. But, the new iPhone isn’t really appealing to me. And after playing around with the note for a while I’ve decided it’s time for a change.
8. After 7 months of feeling gross and all together un-sexy, I think some new beauty products would be a great pick me up.
Here’s to October and another year older!